(up to 28k/m or more)Homeroom Kindergarten positions in Feb 2020 (Hangzhou and Suzhou)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : up to 28k rmb/m net, paid winter/summer holidays, airfare reimbursement
QR Code Link to This Post
Suzhou and Hangzhou: Feb: VIC. Great Kindergarten Jobs for native English teachers (About 27-28k/month after tax for licensed teachers. 21-25k for tesol or TEFL or Tesol teachers
Locations: Suzhou and Hangzhou, two most beautiful cities in China
1. Starting Date: February 2020
2. Students: 2-6 years old
3. Working times: 8am to 4:30pm on the weekdays
4. The location of the teaching: see above
5. The number of students: about 20
(1). Monthly salary: BEd/PGCE teachers’ starting rate is 18860 (after tax), plus teaching experience allowance; for teachers without a PGCE or license, the pay is around 14000 after tax or more . The more experience you have, the higher pay you will get.
(2) Monthly housing allowance RMB 6700 upon submitting valid rent receipt (fapiao)
(3) Paid holidays: 5 days for Christmas, about 2 weeks for CNY, about one month in summer;
(4). Round trip airfare reimbursement for teachers hired from overseas.
One way airfare covered for teachers hired within China
(5). Bonus: 10% of total 2-year after-tax salary upon good performance at the end of a second year;
(6) Medical insurance by Generali, for sickness and accidents;
(7) Lunch provided;
(8) Visa fees covered after a teacher arrives China. Initial visa fee to be paid by teacher.
1. Bachelor degree in education or PGCE;
2. native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland only;
3. 120-Hour in-Class TEFL/TESOL certificate;
4. Good teaching experience preferred;