HIRING ART AND MUSIC TEACHERS - TAKING HOME UP TO 20000 RMB (SHANGHAI CHINA)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : 18 000 RMB- 22 000 RMB (before tax)
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: 2 Art teachers + 1 Music teacher
Start working day: ASAP
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Salary + housing allowance: 18 000 RMB- 22 000 RMB (before tax)
- Quarterly and semester performance bonuses total 2400 RMB per school year
- Airfare reimbursement of 12000 RMB after finishing the contract
- Lunch provided
- All national holiday paid
- Winter and Summer Vacation paid
- 8 days of full paid sick leave valid within a one-year employment contract
- The school will apply and pay for the initial work visa to travel to China, then the work
and residence permits when in China
- Medical Insurance provided
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student age: 2- 6 Years old
- Class size: ~ 25 students/class
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- 2 days off on the weekend
- First two weeks allocated for orientation and preparation
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE?
-Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa
- Bachelor degree holders, prefered in Arts or Fine Arts / Music
- At least 2 years experience teaching in Arts/ Music as verified by references
- Teaching Certification/ Education Degree preferred
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
- We are one of the biggest Education Groups located in Shanghai
- Since establishment in 1993, we have always been adhering to the student-oriented concept of “East Meets West” and the development strategy of collectivization school-running driven by science and research.
- We provide our students with a comprehensive 15-year education system covering kindergarten to senior high school, dedicated to the all-round and sustainable development of both mentality and physique of students.
WHAT MAKES SHANGHAI THE BEST DESTINATION TO START YOUR CAREER?
- Sitting on the middle region of China’s eastern coast, Shanghai is the country’s largest and wealthiest city. The megacity is also a prominent global financial center and a crucial transport hub, particularly in the Asian region.
- The city is a blend of Western and Eastern cultures, thanks to its colonial legacy that combines various aspects of the two cultures. The city is also a globally famous travel destination, boasting classic gardens, historic museums and buildings, tranquil water towers and tall skyscrapers.
- Moving to Shanghai and living there can be a truly fascinating experience for visitors and expats seeking to live in a modern city, yet experience a whole new culture.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please kindly send your:
1, Cover letter - CV
2, Bachelor degree
3, Teaching certificate/ Teaching license
4, Reference letter from your previous school(s)