Hangzhou Kindergarten teacher needed. IB World School (Hangzhou)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : 3,000 - 3,600 USD/Month
QR Code Link to This Post
- One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
- Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
IB World School: Victoria Kindergarten
-Victoria Educational Organisation offers the highest quality education for children from the age of 8 months to 6 years old. With eight nurseries and kindergartens situated throughout Hong Kong, our schools share a common vision and curriculum, with each campus celebrating its own style and individual qualities.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Salary package: High pay rate and bonuses
- Salary: $3,000 - $3,600/month (including housing allowance);depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
- Summer and winter vacation fully paid
- 5 day Christmas holiday and all the national and public holiday paid
- 5 night hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Ending contract bonus up to $5,800
- Round trip ticket provided at the end of the contract
- IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
- Students age: 2 - 6 years old.
- Small class size: about 20 - 25 students/ class.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday, 2 days off on weekend
- Teaching assistant in each class.
- Commit for 2 years contract.
- Start date: August 2020
Who are we looking for?
- Native English Teachers
- Bachelor degree (major in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA/ Teaching License.
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of your BA Degree
- Copy of teaching certificate/ Reference letter